How to create a Office 365 Trial subscription (without Creditcard)Posted on: August 21, 2018, by : Aad Lutgert
In the past most of us downloaded a trial version of a software product to explore the possibilities. Nowadays this is becoming harder because more and more solutions are not an software package you can download but are a subscription. To subscribe to a trial you often need a creditcard. One of these services is Office365. In this post I will show how a trial subscription can be created.
1. Use the links at the bottom of this page or in the links section to go to the subscription page you would like to use (Office 365 E3 or E5)
2. Enter the information requested and press “Next”. (The email and Phonenumber need to be valid)
3. Now I have two options:
– Sign in with an existing Microsoft account. The trial will be added to this account.
– Create a new Microsoft account
I will create a new account. The new account will be in the format <username>@<companyname>.onmicrosoft.com. Press “Create my account” to continue.
4. The next step is to check if you’re not a robot this can be done by a text or a call. In this tutorial I will use the text message option. Press “Text me” to continue.
5. On the entered number you will recieve a code. Enter this code and press “Next”.
6. Your trial tenant will be setup now, this can take some time. After a while the text “Start Setup” will appear, press this to continue setup.
7. You will now login to your new Office365 Tenant. It’s ready for use.