Every environment needs some cleanup after a while. In the Microsoft Store for Business there will be applications which aren’t used anymore or added by accident. In this post I will show how to remove the app from the Store for Business. If you synchronise your Store for Business with Intune, the synchronised Intune apps will also be removed.
1. Login to the Microsoft Store for Business. Select Manage and go to the Billing history.
2. Look for the application you want to remove and press the “Order”
3. Press “…” under Actions and select “Refund”
4. In the Popup press “Refund”
5. The application has now been removed from the inventory and cannot be found in Products & Services anymore.
Sync Microsoft store for business with Intune to remove the application from the application overview.